Wednesday 19 December 2012

Welcome.. and let's go cruising for gay sex

Hello, my name is Ambrosia Strangelove.  I'm a 60-year old transvestite, living in the peaceful green suburb of Cockfosters in North London.

I set this blog up because, having looked on the Internet, many of the websites about cruising for gay sex are out of date.   Cruising for sex - whether you are gay, bi, straight, TV or TS - is one of the great joys of life in Britain.  It is a celebrated past-time that has been going on since the 1700s and is practised by all members of society, both young and old, rich and poor.

My blog is a personal exploration of the world of gay cruising, primarily in London, but also across Europe.  I'll be posting descriptions of my gay cruising encounters, where I go, what the locations are like, what types of men/women/TVs I meet and the fun I have, along with lots of photographs and information.

If you want to email me a suggestion, comment or arrange a meet, my email is ambrosia.strangelove2@gmail.com.


3 comments:

  1. Hey there
    Ambrosia, what a lovely name & I just adore Ambrosia, food of the gods...

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    *Bitches All*

    Come Play With Us!

    xoxox
    wally -
    aqueensqueen.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sneaks back in to tick the email, takes another whiff, sneaks back out*

    ReplyDelete